Transition Activities “Interacting With Others Group PDF Download” for Moderate Disabilities
11 Transition Activity Units for Students with Moderate Disabilities (Interacting With Others Skills Group Download) – see description below for more details…
Interacting With Others Skills Activity Units Included In This Download:
1. Make an appropriate impression.
2. Be customer friendly.
3. Work well with co-workers.
4. Use manners appropriate to the workplace.
5. Answer the telephone.
6. Interact well in a group setting.
8. Promote own ideas appropriately.
9. Consider the ideas of others.
10. Be willing to “give and take.”
11. Making effective phone calls.
Each “Activity Unit” contains:
- A Table of Contents
- An overview – Information about the skill
- A Rubric – Defines expectations for the student
- 8 to 12 Activities
- 2 Certificates (Strength and Accomplishment) – Demonstrate mastery of a skill