Transition Activities “Responsibility Group PDF Download” for
9 Transition Activity Units for Students with Mild Disabilities (Responsibility Skills Group Download) – see description below for more details…
Responsibility Skills Activity Units Included In This Download:
1. Come promptly and prepared.
2. Have a positive work ethic.
3. Set and meet high quality standards.
4. Follow directions promptly.
5. Take initiative.
6. Do own share of the work.
7. Work well without supervision.
8. Complete tasks to expectations.
9. Accept responsibility for actions.
Each “Activity Unit” contains:
- A Table of Contents
- An overview – Information about the skill
- A Rubric – Defines expectations for the student
- 8 to 12 Activities
- 2 Certificates (Strength and Accomplishment) – Demonstrate mastery of a skill