Transition Activities “Interacting With Others Group PDF Download” for
12 Transition Activity Units for Students with Mild Disabilities (Interacting With Others Skills Group Download) – see description below for more details…
Interacting With Others Skills Activity Units Included In This Download:
1. Make an appropriate impression.
2. Be customer friendly.
3. Work well with co-workers.
4. Use appropriate workplace language.
5. Converse effectively on the telephone.
6. Interact well in a group setting.
7. Listen well.
8. Promote ideas appropriately.
9. Consider the contributions of others.
10. Be willing to “give and take.”
11. Work toward group goals.
12. Provide leadership.
Each “Activity Unit” contains:
- A Table of Contents
- An overview – Information about the skill
- A Rubric – Defines expectations for the student
- 8 to 12 Activities
- 2 Certificates (Strength and Accomplishment) – Demonstrate mastery of a skill